Hi folks,

                I'm trying to use Apche and Tocamt 5.5 together, I want to
answer request in http://mydomain.com/  in tomcat with my ROOT/.do  but when
I use /blog for example, I want to answer this request by Apache, I got a
wordpress blog there, which only be able to answer on port 80, but no matter
what I do, when I get error 404, Tomcat cannot send this one through apache.
Below are my server.xml and my virtualhost in apache called tomcat.conf.

Thanks in advice:

Server.xml:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<Server port="54100" shutdown="shutdowntomcatpro...@o">

  <Service name="Catalina">

    <Connector port="8080" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" />

    <Engine name="Catalina"

   defaultHost="localhost"

   jvmRoute="tomcat-producao">

      <Host name="localhost"

   appBase="webapps"

            unpackWARs="true"

   autoDeploy="false"

            xmlValidation="false"

   xmlNamespaceAware="false">

    </Host>

    </Engine>

  </Service>

</Server>

~

Tomcat.conf:

ProxyRequests On

ProxyPreserveHost On

<Proxy balancer://cloud>

 BalancerMember ajp://localhost:8080 route=tomcat-producao

</Proxy>

<Location / >

 ProxyPass balancer://cloud/ stickysession=JSESSIONID

 ProxyPass /blog /var/www/blog

</Location>