That's what I'm doing now Pid.
Not sure if that's helping much since it seemed to work the other way
round also.  Switching the order still showed the same apparent
behavior.
See my response to Mark Eggers about how I've got it working right now.
I'd love to get any more input from you if there is an issue on that
configuration.
Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to
the sender or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your
system.