> From: Colpaert, Robert [mailto:robert.colpa...@logica.com]
> Subject: HTTP request and responses mixed up

> We are currently experiencing an issue on our system where
> user A gets the HTTP response intended for user B.

In every instance reported of this happening, it has almost always been a
programming error in the webapp(s), often storing the request reference in a
static variable that shouldn't be (or an instance variable of some singleton).
Look for anything in common across the two requests, such as filters,
libraries, loggers, beans, etc.

Regardless, it wouldn't hurt to upgrade to insure there's not some latent bug
in one of the packages you're using.  Your Tomcat is over 2.5 years old, mod_jk
is nearly 3 years old, httpd is over 2 years old, and the Oracle site is so
messed up that I can't find the age of the JVM - but it's old.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.