Chris & all,

Thanks for your help and your responses once again. I now solved the
problem. The problem was with the jkmanager URL I was using in the code.

I think there is a change in URL attributes from older version. The current
version uses vwa, vwr and vwf (which was coded as wa, wr & wf respectively).
I'm not sure on this but i saw them working on Unix where we have quite
older version of Apache and Tomcat installed. Please confirm on this if you
have any info.

The jkmanager URL i was using previously and the changed URL is given below:

Older URL (Works in Unix): -
http://localhost/jkmanager/?cmd=update&w=loadbal_hub_prod&sw=hub1&wf=1&wr=hub0&wa=2&mime=txt

Changed URL (Working fine now on Linux): -
http://localhost/jkmanager/?cmd=update&w=loadbal_hub_prod&sw=hub1&vwf=1&vwr=hub0&vwa=2&mime=txt

Thanks a lot again.

Regards.