Dear mario,

You mean, you have configured your single Tomcat to use SSL? Right?
    Yes.

What exactly do you mean with "SSL is installed in that machine". Machine =
Tomcat or Machine = windows Server 2008?
     windows 2008 machine
Can i install multiple tomcat instance in same system and configure
clustering like tomcat1,2,3,4 etc in single server. How to do that ?

--rujin