> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
> Subject: Re: org.apache.jasper.util.Entry object Heap Size

> In the meantime, you should probably upgrade to 7.0.4 which
> is the latest in the 7.0.x line.

I'd recommend skipping 7.0.4 and getting Tomcat 7.0.5 from svn.  Mark tagged it
today, so you can get it from here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_5/

I would expect a 7.0.5 release sometime next week.

The class in question is completely removed from 7.0.5, so whatever problem was
causing the apparent memory leak won't happen again - at least in that form.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.