You could provide a custom API which interacts with JMX to do this.
p On 30 Nov 2010, at 17:19, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Hi there > > We are running Tomcat 6.0.29 on a Windows server. > I would like a specific user to be able to stop and start their own webapp. > But I dont want them to be able to deploy themselves and this has to go > through a tight change process. > > Doe anyone have any ideas how to do this. > It is my understanding that when using Tomcat Manager, if I give them the > manager role they will be able to do both. > > Any advice is greatly appreciated > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] > For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] > --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
