From: Larry
To: users
ReplyTo: Tomcat Users List
Subject: GET and POST data in same request
Sent: Dec 2, 2010 17:21

Hello,

I need to have an apache mod_rewrite pass a request ( which contains
POST data ) along to my servlet with some GET parameters.

I think when Tomcat sees the GET params, it invokes my servlet's doGet
( which annihilates my POST data ).

I need to be able to access both the GET data from the request URL and
the POST data from the body.

Is this possible? Maybe its not tomcat's fault ;)

Any insight is welcome, thanks.

-Larry