Sorry if I didn't write properly what I wanted to say, but what I was saying
is just that if you want to serve only static html files there are many
other simpler solutions to do that, that's all.
Again even I use it for example to serve .css, .js files on my server so I
agree it is 100 % possible to use a tomcat server that way.

Victor Kabdebon
http://www.voxnucleus.fr