Has anyone seen issues with JSPs that are present in an expanded web app directory (i.e. deployed with an XML file pointing to a directory in WAR layout rather than as a WAR) being found by Tomcat for a long time, weeks even, and then suddenly no longer being found thereafter?

I've received several reports of this now, primarily on Tomcat 6.0.20 and one possibly on 6.0.26. This is with an application that has been running fine on Tomcat for many years, but has also been evolving along the way. I'm certainly hoping to get these parties to re-test with 6.0.29, but I thought I should ask if these symptoms have been seen by others.

--
Jess Holle