Hello,
  I am trying to use a shared SSL to configure the app for multiple clients
using Tomcat 5.5.

It works fine for one client and trying to share the same for another client.

SSL : TestServer1.mycomp.com

<Host name="TestServer1.mycomp.com" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
<Context path="/web" docBase="C:/Program Files/App/client1/web"
crossContext="false" debug="0" />
</Host>

The above works fine, but when I try to add another client,

<Host name="TestServer1.mycomp.com" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
<Context path="/client2/web" docBase="C:/Program Files/App/client2/web"
crossContext="false" debug="0" />
</Host>

I get the error child name cannot be unique.  I am using Tomcat to configure
for the first time. I can understand this is due to the same host name. Since
we have only one SSL created to share, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sur