Morten Bo Ølbye schrieb am 30.12.2010 um 12:39 (+0100):
> Dear all.
> I have tryed to find out how to use Tomcat.
> So far not very successfully.
> Some help is needed, but in order not to strain the user list too much
> i have put my request in my own link:
>
> http://www.graphelle-elektronik.dk/Apache_Software_Foundation/tomcat-help.html

Well, you could have posted that here, it's rather short.

On the other hand, much of it is confusing, or off-topic. Talking about
stuff like "wireless" and "OTA download request", for example.

I'm wondering *why* you want to use Tomcat? What is your objective?

If it's only for learning (which is fine, of course), you might benefit
from reading an introductory level book such as "Head First Servlets" or
whatever it is called.

--
Michael Ludwig