2010/12/30 Sasa Rakic <sas...@gmail.com>:
> I have problem with this version of Tomcat 5.5.31 on Windows XP SP3 and also
> on Windows 7. I use jdk.
> Here is print screen of netstat -ano from cmd prompt like netstat -ano.jpg!

> I hope someone hava idea what is the problem!

This mailing list does not allow images. (or any other attachments)
Either post it somewhere else and give us a link,  or describe your
problem by words. What you are trying to do and what step fails?

Without any description it is hard to guess what your problem is.

Without knowing what your problem is:
- If you have Tomcat-Native installed  (that is /bin/tcnative-1.dll)
-- try to run without it (e.g., rename the dll file).
- Is there anything in the logs?

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko