Hi,

Thanks for your response. I am aware of the activeSessions attribute under
"Catalina:type=Manager,path=/testapp,host=localhost". I am actually doing
this programmatically and would like to know of an Mbean that would tell me
if the application is available. The activeSessions attribute can sometimes
report 0 even when the application is available so it is not reliable.

Thanks