Hi,
I am not able to get tomcat5.5.31 to start. I installed using the Windows
Service Installer. The system event viewer provides the following error with
each attempt at starting Apache Tomcat service manually from the services tool:

The Apache Tomcat service terminated with service-specific error 0 (0x0).

My machine is a 64 bit Vista machine with Service Pack 1.
The java runtime is 1.6.0.

I have tried installing with the native apache dll option, thinking the
installer doesn't know what to do with this being a 64 bit machine.
I have tried making the listener 8081 rather than 8080, just in case there was
some sort of conflict.
I have tried (from an old post I read) copying the msvcr71.dll from
JAVA-HOME/bin to the tomcat bin.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Thank you!