How to unsubscribe this email ?

From: "Sam Zilverberg" <samzilverb...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:47 PM
To: "tomcat" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: app throws java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError sometimes, and sometimes it doesnt

Hi,

I'm running a wicket app on tomcat 6.0.20.
Once in a while I need to redeploy it (after fixing some stuff, adding
features and so on).
This is how I redeploy:
1.Use tomcat manager to undeploy the running app.
2.Deploy the new app by copying the new WAR file to a library inside tomcat.

Everything seems fine but when I use the app I sometimes get a java.lang.
NoClassDefFoundError.
The class can be just about any class in the project and its libs.
Sometimes its a Hibernate related class, sometimes its a Wicket related
class and
sometimes its a class from my app.
Redeploying once (or a couple of times) solves the problem.

This is very inconsistent and bothering.
After deploying I never know if the app is going to be ok or if one of its
pages will keep throwing internal errors on account of the
NoClassDefFoundError.

Did any one ever encounter this kind of problem?
Do you have any ideas on what is causing this or what I can do to diagnose
this problem?
I'm clueless at the moment :(

Thanks
-Sam