On 20/01/2011 10:02, neo21 zerro wrote:
> Hello,
>

>    I'm using Tomcat 6.0.26 and java 1.5 SDK and I'm trying to implement a
> programmatic login in tomcat.
>    I'm using JAAS for the container based security. Is there anyone that has
> done this before?
>    I've tryied to bypass it by making  a post with the username and the
> password
> in           this request
> http://localhost:8080/acm/flex/j_security_check&username=test&password=test
> but
> it seems that Tomcat caches this request and then expects another request. I
> don't know what else to do.

Read up on FORM auth in the Servlet spec. There is a specific sequence
of events that looks roughly like (for a successful auth):

1. Browser sends original request
2. Server saves request, creates session and responds with login page
3. Browser sends login details to server
4. Server validates login details
5. Server restores saved request and processes it
6. Server sends response to original request to browser.

Mark