From: Jeffrey Janner [mailto:jeffrey.jan...@polydyne.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 5:06 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: how to configue tomcat ldap 2008

Jill -
Check your Windows firewall settings on the 2008 server.
It's pretty locked down by default.
Name/address resolution seems to be fine, so next thing to do is look for comms
blocking, e.g. the Windows firewall or any external firewall.
Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to
the sender or telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your
system.