Hi, I had the same problem, then in Eclipse I went to help >> install new
software >> choose eclipse web tool platform repository -
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.5 from the dropdown menu >>
then I checked "Project Provided Components" and installed it. After that I
saw the tomcat servers at the server runtime menu that is : ( window >>
preferences >> serverĀ >> runtime environment >> Add)