Hello,

The problem I detected is that client has to send three requests for home
page as it contains frames. How can I force mod_jk to send all requests to
one server.

I come to this result while I shutdown one server called tomcat3 and restart
a tomcat on that machine (tomcat3) with no application. Frames showed error
404 that should be there as there were no page on that machine (tomcat3). I
concluded that all request is not been treated by one server.

Can someone help me out.

Regards
*Muhammad Shoaib*

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 09:08, Shoaib M. Chaudhary <muhammad.sho...@live.com