Hi Christopher,

Yes,  we were on jdk 1.4 and now we have moved to 1.6.
After this, we were facing the BufferOverFlow  on this particular page so
we increased the buffer size to 4 MB ( yes .. 4 MiB).

There is no increase in the number of users.

The heap space is set to 128 MB,
and Max Perm is set to 64mb.

Thanks,
Aparna