> From: Michel Getraide [mailto:getra...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: reload a class file without restarting Tomcat

> But I cannot restart tomcat neither use the tomcat's
> manager since it is a shared host (godaddy)

If the hosting service does not provide you with a means of restarting your
webapp, you need to find another service.  If they do provide you with some
means of doing so, you'll have to follow whatever protocol they prescribe.

You might want to browse the mailing list archives for comments concerning the
use of godaddy as a hosting service...

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.