Hi,

We're using Tomcat 6.0.24.  We would like Tomcat to kill stuck threads after
a certain period of time, but Tomcat doesn't appear to be doing this.
Specifically, when the database doesn't return results, the connections just
build up.  Here are our settings in workers.properties

worker.list=lbroute

worker.lbroute.type=lb
worker.lbroute.balance_workers=worker1,worker2

worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.worker1.host=xx.xx.xx.xx
worker.worker1.port=8000
worker.worker1.lbfactor=1
worker.worker1.redirect=worker2
worker.worker1.socket_keepalive=true
worker.worker1.connection_pool_timeout=60

worker.worker2.type=ajp13
worker.worker2.host=xx.xx.xx.xx
worker.worker2.port=8000
worker.worker2.lbfactor=1
worker.worker2.activation=disabled
worker.worker2.socket_keepalive=true
worker.worker2.connection_pool_timeout=60

Does anyone see anything here that can be optimized or anything we might
need to add to get Tomcat to kill stuck connections? - Dave