> Because Tomcat closes its part of the connection.

When apache start running, what do you see the case that the Tomcat closes the
connection?

> Apache httpd configuration directives like JkLogLevel and other Jkxxxxx
directives, tell mod_jk what you want it to do.
> By using "JkLogLevel info" in your Apache httpd configuration, you are
telling mod_jk that it should log messages (to
> the file indicated by JkLogFile), about what it is doing.
> The level "info" indicates that you want a fairly "verbose" log.

Yes, now my apache is configured "JkLogLevel info" and I'm thinking that I might change
it to "warn".
I'm worried the messages "all endpoints are disconnected" indicates some
connection's matter.

Best regards,

(2011/02/15 22:51), Mladen Turk wrote:
On 02/15/2011 01:08 PM, Yu Kikuchi wrote:
Mr.Warnier

Thank you for your advice.

But I want to know not the way to inhibit these logs but the reason why these
logs output.

Because Tomcat closes its part of the connection.

Regards