On 14/02/2011 19:46, Sean Killeen wrote:
> It doesn't -- it tells me that a certificate already exists with that alias,
> and the import fails.

Hmm. Did you re-use the same private key for this updated certificate?
If that is the case then I think you can fix this with some java code
but it looks like keytool is insufficient. The Java API for keystore
manipulation lets you extract private keys.

As an aside, the usual process would be to generate a new private key
with a new alias and then the process should be relatively simple.

Mark