This help is absolutely great everyone. Thank you very much.

After implementing the suggestions I am up and running again.

Thanks for now Lewis
From: Caldarale, Charles R [chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: 25 February 2011 20:56
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Sudden change in Tomcat 7.0.6 behaviour

> From: McGibbney, Lewis John [mailto:lewis.mcgibb...@gcu.ac.uk]
> Subject: Sudden change in Tomcat 7.0.6 behaviour

> <Context docBase="/home/lewis/Downloads/mywebapp/mywebapp.war"
> debug="0" crossContext="true" >

While fixing the procedural problems that Chris and Konstantin pointed out,
also remove the debug attribute from your <Context> element - that hasn't been
used in many years.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management
service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year
2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career
Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html