Hey guys it's been a while here, but I have some questions on a realm
configuration I'm working on.

I'm running 6.0.29 and I have setup a realm in my context.xml file as
follows:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Context>
    <Resource
        name="jdbc/RealmDB" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
        username="root" password="password"
driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
        url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/gamedatabase"
        maxActive="-1" maxIdle="5" maxWait="5000"
        removeAbandoned="true" removeAbandonedTimeout="60"
        testWhileIdle="true" timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis="180000"/>
    <Realm
        className="org.apache.catalina.realm.DataSourceRealm"
        dataSourceName="jdbc/RealmDB" localDataSource="true"
        digest="MD5"
        userTable="users" userNameCol="users_name" userCredCol="password"
        userRoleTable="tcrole" roleNameCol="role_name" />
</Context>

so everything appears to be configured correctly in the context.xml file.  I
checked my DB credentials and they are correct as well.
I am running a tail -f on the localhost.log file so I can see what is
happening, and when I input my credentials and check the log,
it says it cannot find password for user JGooding.  I am using
j_security_check to login.  Is there something I am missing?  If I remember
right, the realm
doesn't have to be defined in the server.xml if it is defined in the
context.xml.  The server is only for global realm (which I do not want).

Any help would be greatly appreciated

- Josh