Hi everybody,
I would like to have this setup in Tomcat:

1. virtual host
2. webapp resides directly in ROOT and is autoDeployed
3. I need to pass some specific webapp parameter in Tomcat configuration
(outside war)

1st I have this scenario:

<Host name="my.domain.com" appBase="vhosts/my.domain.com" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true">
</Host>

and ROOT.war in directory $CATALINA_BASE/vhosts/my.domain.com/

-> everything works fine

2nd now I try to add the context parameter

<Host name="my.domain.com" appBase="vhosts/my.domain.com" unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true">
<Context docBase="/" reloadable="true">
<Parameter name="serverRole" value="dev" override="true"/>
</Context>
</Host>

-> app is no more accessible by my.domain.com (404)

-> I also tried to move the Context from Host to separate ROOT.xml file
residing in $CATALINA_BASE/conf/Catalina/my.domain.com/ but with no success

Actually I don't know what to set for path or docBase, but it seems that I am
lost.

With kind regards,
JoeK