*As Andre says, the one you're using now seems to be rather buggy.  We have
been using the Microsoft driver for a few months now with no trouble, though
we're not using NTLM authentication with it, and the SQL we're using isn't
very demanding*

But does the Microsoft Driver has the ability to support windows
authentication?
If so, how is it implemented?

and by the way... what is the difference between this Microsoft JDBC driver,
to what discussed earlier in a different thread, of tomcat pool JDBC (which
use the tomcat-jdbc.jar file)? maybe i'm mixing two different stuff, but if
so- why does it called the same?

Thanks
Hila