I know this is not a typical tomcat question but please bear with me.
All Spring integrations call for placing configuration xmls in
/WEB-INF/ of an application. The tomcat that I'm forced to work with
has a weird configuration where there are no applications under
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps folder. There is one folder where all of the
servlets go, and the invoker servlet is mapped to it:

<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>invoker</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/servlets/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

My question is, how do I know where the context (default context?) in
such a situation is, so that I could place my spring configuration
files in there? Is spring usage even possible with such configuration?

Thanks
Aurir_