I'll define it. thanks :]
I've implemented 2 changes in production servers - one with the new pool
(and still jtds drivers) and one with new pool + switching to jdbc drivers.
both has windows authentication enabled.
the servers look pretty stable until now, but I'm waiting to see the memory
behaviour in the next few days. on servers with the jtds driver, basic pool
and windows authentication, the leak appeared pretty fast, so I'm expecting
results real soon.
I'll keep you posted.
Thanks you guys, you've been a great help so far :]
Hila