Hello list,

Is anyone running Solr (in my case 1.4.1) on above Tomcat dist? In the
past I have been using guidance in accordance with
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat#Installing_Solr_instances_under_Tomcat
but having upgraded from Tomcat 7.0.8 to 7.0.11 I am having problems
E.g.

INFO: Deploying configuration descriptor wombra.xml < This is my context
fragment
from /home/lewis/Downloads/apache-tomcat-7.0.11/conf/Catalina/localhost
16-Mar-2011 16:57:36 org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester fatalError
SEVERE: Parse Fatal Error at line 4 column 6: The processing instruction
target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The processing instruction target
matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.
16-Mar-2011 16:57:36 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
deployDescriptor
SEVERE: Error deploying configuration descriptor wombra.xml
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The processing instruction target
matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.
some more

My configuration descriptor is as follows
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Context docBase="/home/lewis/Downloads/wombra/wombra.war"
crossContext="true">
  <Environment name="solr/home" type="java.lang.String"
value="/home/lewis/Downloads/wombra" override="true"/>
</Context>

Preferably I would upload a WAR file, but I have been working well with
the configuration I have been using up until now therefore I didn't
question change.
I am unfamiliar with the above errors. Can anyone please point me in the
right direction?

Thank you
Lewis