Ai. Touche.

Op vrijdag, 18 maart 2011 11:43 schreef Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:

On 18/03/2011 09:51, Ronald Klop wrote:
 > It is limited by the amount of memory in your JVM.
Interesting guess but wrong. The maximum size for the http headers for any one request is
 Integer.MAX_VALUE, 2^31-1.
I would remind folks that since this is open source you can just look at
 the source code to answer this and many other questions. If you want
 some pointers on where to look for a particular piece of info or for how
 a particular feature is implemented, please just ask on this list.
Mark >