2011/3/21 Krish <kris...@gmail.com>:
> Martin,
>
> Thanks for the email.
>
> Please find the answers for your questions. Before that this is connector
> between sun one webserevr and Tomcat 6 not websphere.
>

> a)which OS will you be targetting?
> Windows 2003
> b)which JVM are you implementing?
> Sun Java 1.6
> c)which version Tomcat will you be targetting?
> Tomcat 6.0.20
> d)explain what you want to accomplish
> I am trying to establish a connector between sun java system webserver 7 and
> tomcat 6. I used the below documentation to configure
> http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/nes.html

You have:
>> NameTrans fn="assign-name" from="/*.jsp/" name="jknsapi"

According to the examples on the above mentioned page you should not
have trailing "/" after "*.jsp".

BTW, I think that you have seen it:
"The file obj.conf seems to be sensitive to leading white space in
lines, especially in the Object element."
(It looks like the two last Object in your conf are intentionally
misconfigured with a typo in "ppath" attribute name).