Hi there,

I am using tomcat 6.0.29 (32bit) source to build the tomcat. The same, after
it is built, is installed as windows service. I am installing it on windows
XP (32 bit), Windows 7 and windows 2K8 (both 64 bit) systems as service. I
dont want the tomcat console to appear when it is installed as service and
whenever started. I have read that when tomcat is installed as service, it
doesnot show the tomcat console. But in my case it does not happen, I get to
see the tomcat console whenever it is installed as service and started.
Interestingly the same is done with Tomcat 5.5.X but it does not show the
console window when it is started. Any help urgently will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Amit