From: David kerber [mailto:dcker...@verizon.net]
Subject: Trouble with jdbc drivers in TC 7

All my database pooling is done in the application, so I
thought putting the jodbc.jar in the WEB-INF/lib of the
app would work with no need to edit my configuration files

I think that should work.  Check carefully that you don't have multiple copies
of the driver jar lying around.  Extra copies beyond the one in the proper
location can get you CNFE.

Is there a possible permissions issue preventing the Tomcat account from
accessing the jar?  (Less likely on Windows, but it can happen.)

No luck with either of those. I checked for extra copies of jodbc.jar, and gave full control permissions to everybody on the webapp folder and subfolders.

Was something changed in 7 from previous versions wrt database connections?