----- Original Message (edited) ----
> Subject: Two Tomcat 7.0.11 installations in the same Linux instance, running
>both on port 80, without conflicts?

> I'm considering a parallel Tomcat installation in the same
> Linux VPS, both running at the same time. I perfectly know
> that it can be done, but how do I do with the port conflict?

Use different IP addresses for each Tomcat; specify the IP address chosen via
the <Connector> address attribute.

- Chuck

----- Original Message (edited) ----

Don't forget to either add an address attribute in the <Server> element (or
change the port) for the shutdown command.

BTW, nice new attribute (address) for the <Server> element.

. . . just my two cents.

/mde/