----- Original Message ----
From: André Warnier <a...@ice-sa.com>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 12:31:41 AM
Subject: Re: Tomcat Windows Integrated Authentication fails with More than 1
Web
Application

Avni, Itamar wrote:
> OK.
>

> You can follow at
>http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqldataaccess/thread/c66d9782-f3e7-4317-b6e4-22e0446a63e0/.

Right.

So I gather that the solution was :

quote
The solution was to copy sqljdbc.jar to apache’s common\lib, deleting it from
both web applications’ WEB-INF\lib.
unquote

Now maybe someone smarter than me can hasard a guess as to /why/ this would be,
for the benefit of all ?

Such as : Windows not liking when one establishes two separate connections to
the same DB host, using the same Windows credentials ? And giving a misleading
error message when one tries that ?