From: Darryl Lewis
To: Tomcat Users List
ReplyTo: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Tomcat on a Linux virtual machine
Sent: Apr 15, 2011 23:18

I have an application (commercial) running on a virtual instance of Linux
talking to a Postgres database.
We are continually getting locks on the DB that are crashing the app.
I think it's just bad programming on the suppliers side, but the supplier has
latched onto the idea that it is because it is running on a virtual machine.
Has any experienced any problems running Tomcat on a virtual machine similar to
this?

Sent from my BlackBerry device