Hi, I am using tomcat version: apache-tomcat-6.0.18
I have a problem on raise some times (hard to reproduce) where the tomcat
creates two instances of the same class loader in one web application . Type of
class loader:  WebappClassLoader.
One of the two instances is also known inside another web application. So two
web apps share the same instance of class loader and one of the web
applications uses 2 instances, which as a result causes one class loader to not
know some of the classes created by the other instance.
This causes many problems, for example" instanceof fails where it should
succeed.

Note that the parent class loader is the same instance.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? or how to work around it?

Please note that when I restart the tomcat, this does not happen anymore.

Thanks,
Michal Singer