Hi Konstantin,

Thank you very much for your tip. I had tried to run command

CFLAGS=-m32 CXXFLAGS=-m32 LDFLAGS=-m32 ./configure --with-apr=/usr
--prefix=/opt/tomcat_6_0

but I still was unsuccessful. I check log file and I think that cause of
problem is in /usr/bin/apr-1-config file. One command inside this file is:

pkg-config --variable=libdir apr-1

Output of this command is /usr/lib64. I have installed both 32bit (/usr/lib)
and 64bit (/usr/lib64) version of APR. Does exist any way to force configure
command to use 32bit path of APR?

Best regards,

Jarda F.