Hello

I've just upgraded Apache Tomcat to version 7.0.11 and running an
application of mine through NetBeans 7 gives me the following error:

23-Apr-2011 16:18:56 org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig
processContextConfig

SEVERE: Parse error in context.xml for /visualRSS

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve

And so on.

The code in my context.xml file for the valve is as follows:

<Valve

        className = "org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve"

        directory = "logs"

        pattern = "combined"

        prefix = "visualRSS_access_log."

        resolveHosts = "true"

        suffix = ".txt"/>

And this worked well under the older version of Apache Tomcat used, i.e.
6.0.26.

I have disabled the valve code because the log files are not very important
to me at this time but can you advise?

Thanks

Martin O'Shea.