On Fri, 06 May 2011 11:50:54 +0200, André Warnier wrote:

My question is more at the intellectual curiosity level than for practical reasons,since I am not using Hibernate.
But to insist, is this then a Hibernate "bug", or is it "normal" that
restarting an application would lead to (what I see as) memory leaks ?
Or is it a faulty design at the level of the Hibernate webapp ?

I guess that it's easier for everyone affected to restart container... Including me :-) It's been a problem for long time - google for cglib hibernate redeploy.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <m...@ceti.pl>