Hi,

In Linux I have have more than one instance of Tomcat in the same Linux
instance. It is as easy as installing each Tomcat with a different port
(lets say, 8081 and 8082), and using IPTables NAT (and Tomcat host
virtualization) to redirect some domains to some hosts inside a certain
Tomcat, and some other domains in certain other virtual hosts inside other
Tomcat. All the domains can use port 80 from the clients point of view, but
inside are managed with different ports.

Can I do the same in Windows Server 2008? If so, which tools do I use in
Windows itself to do those NAT mappings?

Thanks in advance,

Brian