Hi,

I want to have more than one context path for a single deployment in Tomcat
5.5.28. Whatever I do I seem to get multiple deployments.
In server.xml I have:
      <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false" deployIgnore="alternative"

In conf/Catalina/localhost I have two .xml files ("primary.xml" and
"alternative.xml") both containing:
<Context docBase="/opt/tomcat/multiapps/primary">
</Context>

In /opt/tomcat/multiapps/primary the web app resides.

In the web app I want to be able to use getContextPath() and get response
based on what URL used to access (either "www.mydomain.com/primary" or
"www.mydomain.com/alternative")

Can anyone help?

-Jan