I just don't know what to say or how to thank u André.
But i should say it;thank you so much for the attention u showed for this
matter and the time u spent to write the email.

I do agreed with u that I didn't make myself clear so that people could help
me easily. However, my problem is that I'm new to hosting websites and i
don't know the basics, and what's the provider's responsibility in this
case.

I will search and get more information about this issue. And, then if i have
any question or i need help i will ask you that.

Tks again brave man and keep in touch :)