Hi,

we have a problem that some requests are missing on our application.
As far we can see, the requests are arrived at IIS but not at Tomcat.
Also we do not know if the request are processed by IIS but there were never
problems with our ASP.Net application which runs directly on IIS.
I also added the AccessLogValve but AFAICS the request is already lost and not
added to logs.

For example:
The users clicks on a link and the request is sent but it's not arrived at our
application.
No error logs, no entry in the AccessLog, no entry in the windows event logs
and no entry in our application!
The request is never arrived at our application and the request seems to be
lost... The browser will automatically retry after 120 seconds and the
request/response is finished after few seconds or milliseconds.

Our environment:
Hardware Firewall and Loadbalancer (This should not be a problem because the
request arrives at IIS)
Windows 2003 32bit with IIS 6

ISAPI redirector 1.2.26.0

Tomcat 6.0.16