Hi

We have been using Weblogic Clusters with Cisco ACE Load Balancer
We have 8 managed servers in the weblogic Cluster distributed evenly over two
Machines.
Load Balancer distributes the load in Robin Round fashion across these 8
managed servers using the concept of Stickiness.

Now we need to replace Weblogic with Tomcat.
I am looking for a document that would help me replicate this existing
architecture in Tomcat environments.

Questions that I have:

 *   How many tomcat Installation would be required?
 *   Or it would be single Installation on each machines and then copying of
directory for each port?
 *   Will load Balancer see any difference if the request is from a Tomcat or
Weblogic?
 *   If yes, then what are changes required in Load Balancer configuration?

Pease help me with your suggestions.

Thanks

Tauqir Akhtar

NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments to it may contain privileged
and confidential information from The Jones Group Inc. or its affiliates.  This
information is only for the viewing or use of the intended recipient.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon,
the information contained in this e-mail, or any of the attachments to this
e-mail, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify the sender by replying to this message and delete it
from your system.