Thanks Mark. I can make use of the security information.

Thanks,
Chaminda

On 01/06/2011 14:29, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 01/06/2011 04:07, Chaminda Divitotawela wrote:
Hi Pid,

Thanks for the response. I comprehensively agree with you the version we
use is quite old. The problem is that, my engineering team is very
reluctant to invest on testing an upgrade unless there is issue which
impact functionality. At the moment I have is a guess. Any idea about a
bug which had been fixed for such a problem since 6.0.13? If I have that
information or at least a close one, I can easily push engineering to
invest on upgrading the Tomcat version.
http://tomcat.apache.org/security-6.html should be all you need to
convince anyone of the need for an upgrade.

Mark

Thanks,
Chaminda