First authentication is done so that if in the browser exists relevant
HTTP COOKIE and validation of that cookie is done then page should be
shown.
    How to do that I do not know from the tomcat point of view.

Is there any possiblity how to check valid HTTP COOKIE otherwise
showing loging page.

If HTTP COOKIE is not existing than logging has to be done over my one program.
    How to do that I do not know as well.

Are there any examples?

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem